Aquascape pond kits take the guesswork out of trying to assemble the perfect combination of equipment and liner to create a stunning water garden. The only thing that is missing in this kit is rock, plants and a little imagination
The Aquascape Ecosystem Approach
Includes the use of both a biological and a mechanical filter.
- A Biofalls provides surface area for beneficial bacteria to colonize and remove excess nutrients from the water
- A Skimmer will pre-filter the water and house the pump, collecting surface debris and reducing pond maintenance
Rocks and Gravel
Rocks and gravel not only protect pond liners, they also provide tremendous surface area for beneficial bacteria to break down excess nutrients in the water.
The proper size pump is important for the aesthetics of a water feature. More importantly, an efficient circulation system will keep the water moving and provide the necessary oxygen levels for healthy fish and plants.
Aquascape Pond Kit Includes:
- Skimmer: New Signature Series 200 Pond Skimmer - Removes leaves and debris from the surface of the pond and provides protection for your pump
- Filter: BioFalls 1000 Filter with Rock Tray and BioBalls - provides complete biological filtration
- Pump: EcoWave 2000 Pond Pump
- Hose: 25 feet of 1.5" quality kink-free hose
- Liner: Quality 45 mil EPDM Fish-Safe Pond Liner
- Underlayment: Geotextile - protects liner from sharp objects
- Components: All necessary fittings and silicone sealants
- DIY Welcome starter kit: Contains a gift to you, a USB with instructions and videos, and a starter water treatment.
Available in 3 pond sizes:
- 4' x 6'
Capacity: 250 Gallons
Weight: 73 lbs
- 6' x 8'
Capacity: 500 Gallons
Weight: 87 lbs
- 8' x 11'
Capacity: 1000 Gallons
Weight: 107 lbs